Monday, December 15, 2008

Life is kind of a bummer, especially when I have to watch the whole Sarah/Grissom love affair on CSI. I'm glad she's not on the show anymore, she's pretty creepy in every way.
Also, I tend to say things that I don't mean although I really did mean at the time it was said. This being the case, I've had no choice but to come to the conclusion that I have split personalities. Otherwise, how is it possible for me to feel strongly about one feeling, and then feel the complete opposite in the morning? And then feel the same again by nightfall?
Then again, I am a girl, and there is no denying that each member of my gender has a "crazy bitch" side. Maybe all women are schizophrenics, and it's really just that simple. Maybe my hormones must be extracted if I ever want to have normal thought patterns. Because really, if you were to follow my train of thought, you would wonder how I've avoided the straight jacket.
Well, CSI is getting pretty intense right now. I guess I can get back to my confusion later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsssuppp

free counters