you guys ought to add hargoyle to the owl plushie gazette to spice things up a little bit *tongue flickers*
nice debut sarand harls never accepted my invitation so ya snooze ya lose. besides he makes too many prostitute jokes at my expense
most of the time I don't know my e-mail haha that's why I didn't know to log-in
and I think Sarah got possessed by him at some point, she started shaving my pubes, straightening my hair and giving me snakes bites.....plus she had a tiny dong
you guys ought to add hargoyle to the owl plushie gazette to spice things up a little bit
ReplyDelete*tongue flickers*
nice debut sar
ReplyDeleteand harls never accepted my invitation so ya snooze ya lose.
besides he makes too many prostitute jokes at my expense
most of the time I don't know my e-mail haha that's why I didn't know to log-in
ReplyDeleteand I think Sarah got possessed by him at some point, she started shaving my pubes, straightening my hair and giving me snakes bites.....plus she had a tiny dong
ReplyDelete