Sometimes I just feel like such an idiot. If there was a contest over how many times a person can say the wrong thing in one conversation, I'd definitely be a runner up. I just feel so awkward. Like, everything I want to say, I take it and word it all wrong so what I'm really thinking takes the verbal form of something way worse. And I'm at a no loss for disclaimers these days, either. Since I'm constantly saying what I didn't mean to say, I feel like I have to explain myself every chance I get. When am I ever gunget some mental peace?
I had multiple wilderness camp themed dreams this morning. If only they had let me drink Jones' soda at wilderness camp, because they did in my dream. It was a semi-excellent dream, except we weren't too far out in the wild.
I had the desire to kill my dog today. I don't think I've ever been so pissed off at him in my life as I just was five minutes ago.
Severely angry.
No comments:
Post a Comment