Tuesday, June 21, 2011

hey dudes

Three cheers for being an absolutely terrible person!
I could reference several past posts alluding to this very subject, of evil, succubi, etc., etc...
Anyways, food for thought. Nothing exists outside of God. I'm silly to pursue these other silly motives, but Lord forgive me when I stray. What this means is basically nothing lasts except what is true about God. Not that I'm claiming I know what that is (even if I do) but whatever it is, it's the only thing to base anything of value off of, and we'd really be very silly not to.
On a lesser scale (much, much, much lesser scale...), life without TV might be why I spend so much time on the internet. So my murder shows aren't all bad, are they? They keep me off this infernal thing where I constantly feel compelled to communicate with people I don't like. It's funny because I pay a cable bill, yet don't have cable in my room. This isn't working out.
LIFE isn't working out. Whoever thought you would ever have to hold another person's heart in your hands, that everything you would do would affect that person directly, including every lapse of judgement or every personality flaw? Whoever thought that someone would be so invested in you that your selfishness would cause them pain? Whoever thought that you could convince a person to devote their whole life to you even though you suck? People don't deserve the brutality of other people, and I don't deserve the sacredness of love. In this aspect of my life, I have a dick, and I piss all over everything.
Piss on it. With my dick that I have because I'm this huge asshole.
These are the times in my life where I'm like, okay, I know Jesus forgives me, but that obviously isn't a magic wand that makes me any less shitty. I really appreciate it and all, but Jesse still hates my guts so...yeah. Maybe you could team up with him. Or better yet, team up with me and get some reform started.

Lord knows I've blazed the best campaign trails this side of Northern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsssuppp

free counters