Wednesday, May 29, 2013

sink

I don't wanna let you go but it hurts my hands to hold the rope

If you call then i'm coming to get you
If you call then I'm coming out
if you call then i'm coming to get you
but you wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you

All I want is some earth and seed
to only grow the things I need
but first I must find my way back

6 comments:

  1. SUM 1 Informed ME ,IF U USE Mobile U Reduction ,U CANT GET
    CONCEIVE, IT WIL BLOCK PREGNANCY.I WANT 2 KNOW WEATHER
    I CAN CONTINUE THIS

    Also visit my blog ... precision nutrition pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise. In the event you believe that you're going via withdrawal, you can seek out support at a medical detox clinic or along with your medical professional. Also, you will find assistance teams like Intelligent Recovery or AA that will enable you to in the course of this hard time.

    Here is my blog: creams to last longer in bed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironically this is really a quite uneducated comment.
    I won't even try to clarify the metrics utilized to gauge a nation's level of education and how, with the exception on the
    privileged few,? education in the earlier was poor
    to say the least; but it's easier to assert mastubatory comments into a fictional earlier while sneering at the surrounding widespread men and women.

    Here is my web page premature ejaculation treatment cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't perform. I've been having 6 tablets
    a day of LifeExtension and have acquired about 6 lbs.
    Don't recommend it.

    My web page: weight loss programs that work

    ReplyDelete
  5. America will live permanently, in the coronary heart of every
    single human getting who respects and enjoys freedom.

    It's the initial and the foremost country in the world that stands for freedom, human rights, prosperity... or as near since it can get. We really like America, and we love Americans due to the fact they worth freedom most, and every little thing else will come with that. The chinese happen to be around for many thousands of many years, Americans only for a couple of hundred many years, however they have kindled on the planet human mind the spark of human freedom and prosperity. That is why America is the superpower from the world, it will usually be and we can only envy that or like myself, as well poor I am not an American to become able to take pride in this. God bless America, the Chinese will adhere to sooner or later.

    My weblog; 2gts dvds - -

    ReplyDelete

whatsssuppp

free counters