Monday, January 12, 2009

also

I am very happy to be alive.
I feel like such a spoiled brat for wishing otherwise these past couple of months. I mean, I still think I'm pretty crazy and everything. But today, it's like, I went outside and can't understand how I thought I was missing out on anything before.
Because really, plenty of people do care about me, I just close them off from everything. I think I want to do it by myself, but obviously, I lack the necessary skills.

Life has become just one long good luck streak. Now to do what is required of me in order to ensure I won't have to put my foot in my mouth later.

And this has nothing to do with anything specific, I just thought you loyal readers would like to know.
By the way, I love you guys for reading my blog. I really do! It makes me so happy.
Although, maybe I will lose a few due to this scary new positive outlook the blog has taken. So to that I have to say, don't worry. I'm still pretty pissy a majority of the time.
TALKTOYOUSOONK?

1 comment:

  1. I get like this too sometimes. . you know, positive and shit. It is usually nature that does it. Stupid nature. Good thing we are completely destroying the earth and all its animals so I won't have to feel happy anymore.

    ReplyDelete

whatsssuppp

free counters