Sunday, January 11, 2009

by the way

is it typical of most girls to shove their God-given physical attributes in other people's faces> as in, having them totally falling out of their shirt on display for the whole world to see?
i guess i've never really noticed it before, but i'm kind of getting sick of having to look at people's boobies when i'm just trying to get a double cheeseburger or lurk an someone's myspace. it's just a little over the top sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. LURK -- I shall call you lurch. or not. How did you come up with the name owl plushie gazette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am.
    Well, my sister makes owl plushies all day and night and soon she is going to turn into one.
    Hahah I don't know. Perhaps it's more of an inside joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sick of looking at boobs, too. I just got my first push-up bra a few months ago, just to see what all the fuss was about. It's uncomfortable as hell. It makes me have cleavage on top, but makes the rest of my boobs look smaller. WTF? These were made to please men, like high heels and waxing every hair off our body. I call Bullshit.

    ReplyDelete

whatsssuppp

free counters