Sunday, January 11, 2009

GOOD AFTERNOON

hey people what's happening.

You know what's funny about life? Something as simple as changing your attitude can actually alter your life's outcome. As soon as I start actually TRYING to have a good time, my luck just gets better and better, and suddenly, all this good shit starts happening to me. That is, if you don't include my new curfew of 12 o clock in the morning. But my body's already used to the change and has to be heading for bed by one. Which means that now I wake up at noon, versus four, and everything is cool.
See, everything works out and shit.
Last night I dreamed about California, and I was kicking it with Andrew Gatley. His 21st birthday is coming up, which is a little bit freaky. I feel like I should send him some flowers or something, but I can't imagine him appreciating the simplistic beauty.
The other evening, I found myself crying at an episode of Forensic Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsssuppp

free counters