Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama's Dog

So I guess today is pretty exciting.
Not for me. I gotta take a shower, apply for jobs, and deal with my whiny dog. Yes, I'm the adventurous sort.
As for Obama, however, I'm very curious to see what kind of dog he gets. I really think he should go for a purebred instead of all those pound puppies. However, that isn't Obama's style. He wants a mixed breed from the streets to mold into the perfect pet. I'm just afraid that he's going to get a dog that will PEE ON THE WHITE HOUSE CARPETS. Imagine that, that would probably be considered a terrorist act on the dog's part.
So Obama, choose carefully.

And that's about the depth of my emotion about the subject if inauguration. Other than that, I wish him good luck and hopes that he watches his back. You can't trust anybody in politics these days. So I'll be watching it. I definitely wanna hear his speech, but I mostly want to watch all the people practically pissing themselves and falling to the ground like Obama is the sun god bringing light to a dark world. I guess to them, he is.
But they don't know who the sun god REALLY is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsssuppp

free counters