When nothing is falling into place it begs an obvious question. What are you wanting to fall in place? I know for me it happens over and over again when nothing seems to be working out, I am just hoping for the wrong things. I'm trying to make things work that were never meant to do so. Like shoving that stupid square peg into a circular whole. Maybe it's time to reevaluate what you want to fall into place?
Either that or take the pieces falling in the wrong places and try to balance on them. Then take a picture and put it on a place for funny pictures, get some kind of prize money, and retire happily wealthy.
Either way at some point we have to make the tuff choices and continue living our lives.
When nothing is falling into place it begs an obvious question. What are you wanting to fall in place? I know for me it happens over and over again when nothing seems to be working out, I am just hoping for the wrong things. I'm trying to make things work that were never meant to do so. Like shoving that stupid square peg into a circular whole. Maybe it's time to reevaluate what you want to fall into place?
ReplyDeleteEither that or take the pieces falling in the wrong places and try to balance on them. Then take a picture and put it on a place for funny pictures, get some kind of prize money, and retire happily wealthy.
Either way at some point we have to make the tuff choices and continue living our lives.