Monday, February 2, 2009

some more creepy things to say

And it's only been about twenty six minutes.
This is the part of myself that I can't stand. I'm getting all giggly for almost no reason on an almost hourly basis. I feel these constant waves in my gut, and my vision gets blurry if I look to the right too fast. I lie in bed and rest my palms on my stomach and on my thighs and on my hips and on my neck and behind my knees and beneath my jaw just to touch the places you did simply because you were there simply so you don't feel so far away. Although you're not that far and tomorrow will come soon. Which is why I can't understand how I can miss you so much, and this is the part of myself that I can't really stand.
But I know what tastes good, and I know what feels right. But I'm still very scared of being wrong.

5 comments:

  1. if you're scared of being wrong....chances are it'll be wrong later on :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna join the staff too :(....fire Sarah :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its pretty much the human condition to regret decisions further down down the road.i regret a whole lot myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is your final warning Anna....let me join, or I'll be force to start the "Anna Hobbs Sucks Big Bugle"....best online blog on the net

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you can still get excited. It would be much worse to be dead inside.

    Plus, I'm no one to give advice since I'm way creepy, too =)

    ReplyDelete

whatsssuppp

free counters