Okay, this is really embarrassing, but here is an old review I wrote on amazon.com, totally available to the common public, about Linkin Park's CD Hybrid Theory.
It's just...really lame. So lame. It makes me kinda want to die, but I couldn't not post it. I was 13, by the way.
"This CD is so great, words can not describe it! If you love hard rock with a bit of alternitive, tons of music, and meaningful lyrics, this is one great CD for you. I remember how I used to be a pop junkie, trying to get my hands on any and every BSB cd out there. I was watching MTV and One Step Closer came on. I couldn't believe it. I was hooked after that. After I got Hybrid Theory, it was like a revalation. I couldn't believe it, this was real music. Raw talent. No Nsync memeber could do that. It was unbelievable. I never put it on stop. I listned to it every chance I could get. A few of my favorite tracks are Papercut, In The End, Crawling, Points of Authority, and Runaway. I loved everything though. Nothing could ever compare to this CD. If anything was better than this, I would die in shock. Pop music doesn't even come close. Never have I seen such talent, such passion, and such MUSIC! Sorry, BSB, but you don't stand a chance."
I don't even know what to say for myself except that at least I stopped listening to the Backstreet Boys.
lmao it still makes me cringe reading it.
ReplyDeletewhat a doofus
ReplyDeletelolololol
ReplyDeletenow I'm inspired to find the reviews I wrote about Clan of the Cave Bear
A great book...and I'm only 11 years old!!
ReplyDeleteThis was a really great book. I loved the descriptions of the different herbs and flowers. It was the kind of book that made you want to find out what's going to happen next...I could hardly put it down!
But, towards the end of the book it got sad and depressing. The ending was sad too. But other than that, this book was great!!
lol...and I'm only 11 years old!!
ReplyDeletenot nearly as gay but still pretty gay.
ReplyDeleteJust really gay that I say I like the herb and flower descriptions...like that's going to inspire someone to read the book.
ReplyDelete