Sunday, February 7, 2010

Some things...

1) New poll up. You know what to do.
2) Please do not see any movie starring Amanda Sigfried or whatever her name is in these coming months. I say this only for your own welfare.
3) I work at New York and Company at the mall. I'm really, really excited to be out of food service. I kind of thought I might be stuck there forever.
4) I used to hate everything about the eighties/early nineties. That is, until I came to the realization that I'm wearing its clothing.
5) I'm not a fan of abortions, trust me on this one. But I mean, some people...just, really...shouldn't exist.
FOR EXAMPLE

...and all of his chubby black haired fans.
as well as

6) I believe this generation has completely forgotten about Columbo, or just has no idea who he is. Let me do you a little favor.

Probably the greatest show that ever existed.

OH and uh...
just one more thing

As a runner up for greatest show ever...


I just finished episode seven of season four. When I'm watching Dexter...I am at peace with the world. Everything falls into place.

1 comment:

  1. -Avril is just a little TOO punk rock, man.

    -WTF was Columbo doing there? I don't remember that at all!

    -Yes, Dexter is the best show ever.

    ReplyDelete

whatsssuppp

free counters