Sunday, August 1, 2010

what to expect

Hi, I'm back, I've decided. Expect more updates, and I will answer your burning questions on sexuality, such as...

1) Does getting grossed out while watching same sex couples engage in physical affection make me a homophobe?
2) Does it make me gay if I like it?
3) Obama--secretly gay?

and many more.
What I'm trying to say is stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. wow anna. i never realized you were so deep. i just wanted to skim through your blog real quick, and i ended up reading every word to the bottom of the page. i know that totally sounds creepy, but i had no idea you were capable of writing things like this. some of it was very thought-provoking.
    -davey (arianas bf)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davey this was the cutest thing ever!! Thank you so much, hearing something like this means a lot to me.
    I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

whatsssuppp

free counters