Friday, December 24, 2010

I have a lot to say

but I don't want to share it. At least, not certain parts. Going back and reading this blog, I've said a lot of stupid shit. I don't know who read it or if anyone cares. I'm not sure if I even care about most of what I've written.
Now I like the food court in the mall. It's the best way to be alone, because you actually aren't, even though you really are--you know, that sort of thing. People there are usually in groups. I like being in groups, but most of the time, it's with people I don't know. I think we probably look the same as these people do to me, so I wonder how many of them aren't really friends. When I think about the people who have friends, I think that they have probably been in the same place for a while. It makes me feel better.
I'm over people being shitty. I want to submerge myself. Be on the frontlines, like I had planned to do. To be frank, I want to follow my heart.
If you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about, I watched the Biography of Chris Farley last night and now I've got it all figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsssuppp

free counters