Friday, April 29, 2011

life sucks

without cable.
Some things...

1) I'm starting to feel a sense of unrest. I wish there was a job I could have right now that meant a lot to me. Unfortunately, I am uneducated, and this leaves me with few options outside of retail or food service.
2) This has led me to want to volunteer. At least I won't feel so useless.
3) Some people really get it. Some people just REALLY DON'T GET IT. It's clear that a lot of people aren't thinkers, and that it's not average to contemplate everything. You may say, wait, I'm thinking about things all the time! But it's the level on which you're thinking that might be different from what I'm talking about. Indulge in matters of the soul, it's good for you, like Raisin Brahms. It makes me think of Cher from Clueless, though. She was actually kind of a deep thinker...
4) Soon, I'll be in Florida visiting my family, and I can't wait to see little Jonah swishing his big butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsssuppp

free counters