Saturday, April 7, 2012

I realized I need to start using this blog again

or I'm going to start going crazy. There are only so many things you can post on Facebook to talk shit or get attention. Some of our "statuses" should just be converted into blogs.

It's noon, and I think I'm ready for my beers. I'm going to play Skyrim until Jesse gets home, and then I will go to my own home where I belong.

Insecurity is strange because it comes and goes a lot. It isn't always this constant state of mind. And it changes from situation to situation, obviously. But what's strange is how the people who are supposed to love you make you feel the most self-conscious about everything. I miss my friends and the people who appreciate my dark side and soft spots. Contrary to popular belief, there are people out there who believe in me. Now I just have to work on making myself one of those people.
Because the truth is, I don't need you. It just feels like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsssuppp

free counters