Noise: "You cant escape. It's the one thing you can't escape, noise. Your ears never turn off, they're always there. There's always sound. Like, your eyes, you can close them. My eyes close all the time. If I don't like the look of something, they close before I even thought about if I want to see it or not. Me ears, they seem to be interested in everything, even though I'm not."
"The sound of bird noises are louder abroad because they're trying to get above the noise of the noisy people."
"It's not even as if you can listen to what they're saying and have a view on their opinion. If you hear what people are saying, you don't have to turn the telly off."
Stealing candy: "So I'm getting fifty pence a day for delivering papers, and I need the energy. A Mars Bar is 45 pence. Now if I spent my 50p on a Mars Bar, I can't profit, it's not worth it. So help yourself."
help and support for dell
ReplyDeletesupport for avg
your blog so good but article not a good so you change the article