Saturday, January 24, 2009

a big problem

I only had one thing on my mind today, and it wasn't roasted macadamia chicken breast.
And I'm not sure how to interpret that feeling of missing, or wanting. I just feel so much better knowing that I am home now because that makes me closer. But if I don't get to tonight, I won't get to tomorrow, and for once, that actually bothers me.
This all proves that my indecisiveness has gone past a normal point and has reached a level of insanity. I am left with no other conclusion than that I am schizophrenic or just terribly confused beyond most reconciliation available to me.
And parts of me are glad that I feel this way, but the reason it is a big problem is because I'm afraid I won't feel this way anymore in short period of time.
So I think it's best that I keep my mouth shut, but we all have learned by now how terrible I am at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsssuppp

free counters