some things that have been going on with me
1) Tupac. Tupac is really gay.
2) 28 Weeks Later. Pretty gross movie. It was a little too disgusting, I could do without quite a few of the images imprinted on my mind.
3) Music. I'm really down with my guitar.
4) Home videos. As a kid, I think I looked a lot prettier. These home videos have been making nostalgic for a "normal" life.
5) Being blind. I feel like ever since I took that eye exam, I have way worse vision than I remember.
6) Church. Still haven't been going.
7) Sense of smell. I like how things smell like they have always smelled, especially when those smells are tied to memories that make me feel good.
8) Being broke. I guess not having money in a way has made life a lot more simple, but also a lot less fun. Either way, you do appreciate the smaller things in life. Like cashing in change, that's really exciting. But I spent my last eight dollars yesterday on soda and beer.
9) Smoking. This almost directly correlates with being broke, because I have quit smoking simply because I have no more money to buy packs of cigarettes. Also, most everyone I know smokes shitty menthols, so bumming cigarettes isn't all that desirable. I tend to give up because I got drunk, so you just really need a cigarette. Unfortunately, that cigarette is either a Camel No. 9 Menthe, or a Marlboro Menthol of some kind, and it kinda ruins it for me.
10) My mom. Today is my Mom's fiftieth birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. I couldn't get her a present because any money I've had I've spent on beer because I'm a freaking loser!
when I'm broke,I enjoy planning on buying things that I see and think "when I get money...I'm gonna get that"....then never do when I happen to have money to spend on pointless things
ReplyDeleteI think you're really gay too, Anna.
ReplyDeleteBut I ain't mad atcha
HARGOYLE--sounds like a personal problem whaddu i look like a therapist? Besides, I do the same thing, but in reality, what do i ever want to get. AN APARTMENT? Can't aim so high in life.
ReplyDeleteTUPAC--actually you are mad at me cause i'm white. omg ifreakingly.
SARAH--your no. 9 menthes suck not me. isn't suck a little bit too vulgar of a word for you? doesn't it insinuate something?
also, click on sarah's name, people, it's a link to her yearlings, the whole reason my blog is named the owl plushie gazette. it's supporting my sister's small but booming business.
personal problem...that wasn't funny....therapist you're not...you want an apartment?? what attempt do you make for it?
ReplyDeletedayumm jk harls.
ReplyDeleteas for attempts, i make this one
8=====D~~~ actual size