Thursday, July 2, 2009

lol



I love when people resort to hanging out with people they hate.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not hanging out with you, so I guess I haven't resorted to hanging out with people I hate

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its like, 'who doesn't belong in this picture?'

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are petty and need to grow up and stop stalking me, you told me to leave you alone and I did, and now you're posting a picture that you took off of my MySpace and trying to get a rise out of me for humor purposes, who are you to laugh at me and try and bring me down?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on, Harlan, it's just a joke. You would have found it hilarious before you decided to be all douchey and fake with your erinxtc pics and shit. And since you're the one reading my blog often enough to have seen this post an hour after I wrote it, I would say I am not the stalker in this post.

    ReplyDelete

whatsssuppp

free counters