Today, I woke up about one something in the afternoon. I had no more cigarettes, so I grabbed one of my sister's Marlboro Menthol Lights.
WOW. What a mistake. I just had to post this blog about it, it was such a life changing experience for me. I feel like I actually lost brain cells from partaking in such an act.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the taste left in my mouth after leaving a Chinese run dentist office, therefore I can't find any enjoyment in a Marlboro menthol cigarette. And if you happen to be a person who smokes these, I'm going to have to jump to the conclusion that you are either a fob or a pussy. If you can't smoke a real cigarette, maybe you don't have the proper mindset to be smoking at all.
HEY HEY HEY I JUST WASTED YOUR TIME.
No comments:
Post a Comment