1) Dogs are smart in ways you wouldn't normally think about. This morning when I sat down at the computer, Jonah bolted to my room to get his rawhide. I just think it's cool that he remembered where it was, or at least, could figure out where it was without any hesitation.
2) Today I experienced my first rain without clouds. The trees have some pretty thick leaves here in the jungle, so they hold a LOT of rain. Well, I was outside smoking a cigarette when the wind started blowing like crazy, so the leaves were moving like crazy. Of course, all the rain water came down, but it sounded and even looked like it was really raining. I mean, I've seen water blown from trees before, but it never made me have to look up and double check that it really wasn't raining.
3) I had a dream last night I was sucking on Subway pickles. Mmmmmmm.
4) I also dreamt Sam was throwing me a high school graduation party!!! Because I never DID have a party.
5) Broken Social Scene is recording a new album!!! I think it's going to be different from their last two, like, maybe a little more chill. They are recording in Chicago with John McEntire, who is in Tortoise and, one of my personal favorites, The Sea and Cake. You can read Kevin Drew's blog entry here. But personally, I don't think they can fully abandon their vast array of instruments they normally like to include. I mean, I just can't picture a BSS album without a horn or two, or even without a woodwind! But I guess we will just have to wait and see...
6) I woke up at, like 8:45 this morning! I don't remember the last time I've been awake this early on a Sunday on my own accord. I'm starting to like being awake, but the only problem is I get tired a lot earlier! I mean, I went to bed around 11:45 last night. Lammeeee.
7) I'm starting to like a lot of things, and people, a lot more.
8) I'm even starting to like it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment